
When we stopped for lunch, this peacock was just wandering around the tables. We weren't sure if he escaped from his cage or what, but that was also pretty exciting.
This has nothing to do with the zoo, but I realized the other day that I must refer to things as being cool quite a bit, because in just the last week, Ethan has started saying "Mommy, come here! I want to show you what's cool!" or "Come see what's cool!" It sounds so funny coming from a two year old.Here are some pictures we took of Madeline last night as well. She is really becoming a social bug. She smiles and coos back at you when you talk to her. Sometimes she is just sitting in her bouncer chair while I'm cooking or something and I look down and she is just smiling at me. I love it! She will be two months next week. Crazy how time flies.



She is so sweet. The zoo is so fun. I love going with my kids. I love seeing how excited they get about all of the animals.
ReplyDelete