We have had so much going on the past month we thought we'd share a few pictures. Mom and Dad Mendes stayed with us for a couple of weeks in October (much to Ethan's delight) so he got tons of undivided attention. It was perfect to ease the transition. Anyway, here are some pictures of what we've been up to.
This is the Living Planet Aquarium that is just about 10 minutes from our house. Ethan loves the tank where you can touch the rays, as well as the jelly fish.
Ethan and Papa feeding the ducks at Wheeler Farm.
While we were at the farm, we had a picnic lunch by the pond. After about 10 minutes the sprinklers came on right under our table. We scrambled to get everyone out of the spray, then 30 seconds later they turned off. We decided it must have been a candid camera stunt or something. We are currently watching for ourselves on TV. It would have been a lot funnier to watch it happen to someone else.
Here is Madeline at 1 month. It's hard to believe she is that old--yet I can hardly imagine not having her either.
Thanks for the update. I love being able to see your beautiful family. I can't believe how fast your babies are growing! Hopefully I will see them in person before they go off to college! They are so so cute. That's funny about the sprinkler.
Thanks for the update. I love being able to see your beautiful family. I can't believe how fast your babies are growing! Hopefully I will see them in person before they go off to college! They are so so cute. That's funny about the sprinkler.
ReplyDelete