Welcome

Thank you for visiting our blog.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My New Favorite Bread

I love making bread for my family. When Ethan was born he had a milk protein allergy, so I couldn't eat a lot of things, or the milk protein would end up in my milk. So around that time I got into making bread. There are some great recipes, but the problem is, it takes about 3-4 hours out of your day. Well, we had some ladies come to a relief society night and teach us a new recipe that really gives you a delicious homemade loaf of bread in an hour. It is awesome! You can use it for everything from a regular loaf of bread, to pizza crust, to rolls, to pastries (I love their cream cheese braid. Their website is http://www.pantrysecrets.net/ and their blog is www.howtomakebread.blogspot.com. I think you can find recipes there, but I haven't checked it out too much. They do have some different ingredients that are a little harder to find, but it is so worth it.

Here are a few pictures of some things we've made.


2/3 wheat, 1/3 white bread
Cream Cheese Apple Pie Braid
Here is the stuff they made the night they taught us: Their pizza was to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment