We had our Burton Family Reunion mid June this year. With more than 50 cousins on that side of my family, and with many of them married and having families of thier own you could say I don't necessarily keep track of everyone. And not everyone was able to come, but we did have a great time. We camped at a family ranch owned by my aunt's family (okay, so a lot of us still stayed at a nearby hotel--being almost 6 months pregnant I decided I was entitled to that). This was also the first opportunity the Mendes boys had to go horseback riding--both Ethan and Jason!

Jason also got the honor of representing my family in the talent show. He did a magic show for all the kids--and my parents and siblings were more than happy to hand the spotlight over to them. Dad came up with the idea, and got such overwhelming support from everyone that I don't think Jason even got a say in the matter.
Here are a couple of other pictures of Ethan from the trip. Yes, sunglasses are in style no matter the time of day.

This is his "muscle man" pose that is getting more fun by the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment